School Announcements

Completing and Passing your Courses

Picture of Karol Kam
Completing and Passing your Courses
by Karol Kam - Monday, 8 June 2020, 10:49 AM

Good morning to our SCcyber family!

I know this has been a very difficult time for many of our students, struggling to stay motivated and continue your studies while facing obstacles created by COVID-19.  My congratulations to many of you that continue to bravely and diligently pursue your education to the best of your abilities.

Don't give up!  We now have about 3 weeks left until the end of the semester.  I encourage you all to keep working hard.  There will never likely be another semester where you have the benefit of completing your high school courses without having to take any exams.  I encourage you all to keep your eyes on your goal!  For those students that won't be able to make the semester deadline, there is the option to complete a summer extension and have your mark evaluated in September.  Do keep in mind that your teachers won't be available during July and August, though you may keep working to complete.

If you are feeling discouraged or facing obstacles, please don't struggle alone.  Tell us so we can help you! Your mentors and your teachers are all here to support you.  We want to help!  Please reach out if you are struggling.

God Bless all of you as we wrap up this very challenging year. 

Mrs. Kam